Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05697 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,992 (¥263,147) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)