Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05710 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,075 (¥263,996) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)