Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06131 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,988 (¥146,603) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)