Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05968 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,452 (¥292,419) in Tokushima.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)