Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06113 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,577 (¥222,106) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)