Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,044 (8,627,433 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)