Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00194 DKK / MGA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,708 (9,110,086 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)