Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05565 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,451 (241,692 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)