Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06278 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,132 (113,593 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (28 minutes ago)