Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06163 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,601 (172,018 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)