Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36939 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,661 (Mex$ 39,689) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)