Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32738 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,975 (Mex$ 39,632) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)