Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31948 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,300 (Mex$ 25,979) in Tlaquepaque.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)