Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32275 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,568 (Mex$ 45,136) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)