Cost of living in Tiruppur, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09201 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,728 (₨105,729) in Tiruppur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (26 minutes ago)