Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09563 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,856 (₨103,063) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)