Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09159 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,320 (₨112,675) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)