Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,180 (₨68,108) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)