Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09364 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,473 (₨143,880) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)