Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09919 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,382 (₨94,584) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)