Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10695 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,639 (₨80,775) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)