Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38336 DKK / MDL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,181 (44,818 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)