Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36487 DKK / MDL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,571 (45,418 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (40 minutes ago)