Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06014 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,002 (232,834 Lek) in Tirana.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)