Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05519 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,181 (130,128 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)