Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 767 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05695 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,665 (222,383 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)