Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.630 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,741 (5,975 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (21 minutes ago)