Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.616 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,139 (5,655 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)