Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,156 (€2,036) in Tilburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)