Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31082 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,691 (Mex$ 44,046) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $650 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$649 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bahawalpur costs ₨283 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)