Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36563 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,925 (Mex$ 16,204) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)