Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,441 (16,344元) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)