Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,321 (元14,032) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)