Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,678 (元16,101) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)