Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,788 (元9,590) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)