Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.940 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,838 (C$4,016) in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)