Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09745 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,655 (₨88,820) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)