Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10229 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,311 (₨61,695) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)