Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09740 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,628 (₨88,589) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)