Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09492 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,837 (₨93,098) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gujranwala costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$96,000 (about 2 hours ago)