Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09235 DKK / BTN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,723 (116,104 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)