Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10343 DKK / BTN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,908 (124,792 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)