Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,309 (€2,584) in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥730 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 115,000 (about 2 hours ago)