Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,861 (€2,259) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)