Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.546 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 23% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,152 (EC$7,522) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)