Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.435 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,609 (EC$11,748) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)