Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,517 (₨118,805) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)