Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09301 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,727 (₨147,595) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)