Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,919 (11,368 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)