Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10526 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,082 (162,292 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (23 minutes ago)