Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08736 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,507 (97,380 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)