Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09818 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,484 (116,967 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)