Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09896 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,266 (113,843 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)