Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22906 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,252 (75,316₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)