Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,590 (€2,499) in Terni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)