Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,239 (€1,646) in Terni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)