Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31948 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,190 (Mex$ 13,114) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)