Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00851 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,851 (CH$1,628,008) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pasto costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)