Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01043 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,156 (CH$877,620) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)