Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01059 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,428 (CH$701,495) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)