Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,768 (R 17,646) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)