Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.513 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,143 (R 17,824) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)