Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47503 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,710 (R 35,176) in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)