Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,866 (R 14,650) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)