Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.507 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,859 (R 25,344) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)