Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49468 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,602 (R 25,475) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)