Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.777 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,181 (9,670 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)