Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.818 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,449 (9,598 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)