Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.811 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,691 (16,399 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (43 minutes ago)