Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.829 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,291 (11,640 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)