Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 17% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,234 (9,620 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)