Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.162 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,390 (8,080TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)