Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.220 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,245 (3,713TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)