Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.876 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,301 (3,891TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)