Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,353 (7,974TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)