Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,464 (7,821TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)