Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.492 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,679 (8,500TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)