Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,504 (﷼ 146,988,608) in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 93,400 (about 2 hours ago)