Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,998 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,195 (﷼ 61,463,734) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)