Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28427 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,344 (L 50,460) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (39 minutes ago)