Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28272 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,726 (L 41,474) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)