Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25816 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,249 (L 47,446) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 2 hours ago)