Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26593 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,010 (L 48,924) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)