Cost of living comparison between Techiman, Ghana and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.750 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,726 (GH₵11,847) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)