Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.355 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,094 (GH₵13,355) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)