Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.510 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,040 (GH₵12,612) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)