Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.438 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,357 (GH₵14,155) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)