Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.348 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,965 (4,243 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)