Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.821 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,840 (2,779 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)