Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,078 (2,941 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)