Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.984 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,377 (NZ$3,486) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)