Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.558 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,883 (NZ$5,459) in Tauranga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (40 minutes ago)