Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.052 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,084 (NZ$2,788) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)