Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.863 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,408 (NZ$4,196) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)