Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02400 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,595 (733,010 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)