Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 746 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00059 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,124 (13,768,681 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)