Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,091 (6,534,137 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)