Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,730 (7,385,882 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (27 minutes ago)