Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,314 (3,390,429 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (30 minutes ago)