Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,043 (12,821,957 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (30 minutes ago)