Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,175 (4,276,857 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (44 minutes ago)