Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,638 (7,595,106 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)