Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.472 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,835 (€1,852) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £22,550 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oslo costs kr 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)