Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,377 (€2,199) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)