Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.701 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,345 (4,317 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)