Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,036 (6,334 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)