Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12016 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,807 (Php98,260) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)