Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14024 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,664 (Php54,650) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)