Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13993 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,110 (Php43,668) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)