Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,280 ($b10,852) in Tarija.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (19 minutes ago)