Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,806 (4,765 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)