Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.632 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,470 (6,416 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)