Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01880 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,137 (485,882 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)