Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01898 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,915 (574,985 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)