Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,602 (€2,363) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)