Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,068 (14,487 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)