Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,685 (18,826 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)