Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,118 (21,183 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)