Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.687 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,896 (17,312 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨136 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $1.19 (about 3 hours ago)