Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,987 (14,487 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)