Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,102 (Rp 27,960,764) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (40 minutes ago)