Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08011 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,874 (Taka 160,695) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)